The culture of the Burundian is well reflected in the various monuments the country has spread out through the different parts of the country. Some of the famous monuments in Burundi include the Monument of Burton Speke which is found Burundi’s Makambe state, the Monument Rotuvu found in Burui state and the Monument of Livingstone Stanley which overlooks lake Tanganyika just 12 kilometers south of the capital Bujumbura.
- Transport in Luxury private 4 x 4 Jeep or minibus
- English and French speaking guide.
- Accommodation in Dbl room sharing on FB basis
- Bottle of water during tour
- Park fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- All taxes
Any item not listed above is subject to personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, etc)