4 days Rwanda gorilla safari starts in Kigali city and also ends within the same city which is Rwanda’s capital. Mountain gorilla trekking takes place in Volcanoes National Park which has a total of 400 mountain gorillas. This is half of the 880 gorillas remaining in the whole world. This 4 days Rwanda gorilla safari gives you an opportunity to track the mountain gorillas as well as spot the golden monkeys within the same park. The park has 10 habituated gorilla families that can be visited on a daily basis by interested visitors. The tour also includes a Kigali city tour where you can visit the genocide memorial site that was put in place to commemorate the 1994 genocide which took place in Rwanda, National Museum with lots historical items of the country and was given to Rwanda by the Belgium government.
Day 1: Arrival and pick up from Kigali International Airport
Day 2: City tour and Transfer to Volcanoes National Park
Day 3: Gorilla trekking in Volcanoes National Park
Day 4: Dian Fossey Hike and Transfer to Kigali
- Gorilla Permit
- Cultural entertainment
- Park Ranger Fees
- Relevant Government Taxes
- Full Board Accommodation (2 nights) and en-route meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Full time English speaking Driver/Guide
- Ground Transportation by a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Airport transfer, as long as your flight is on the same day on which the safari ends.
- Visa Fees
- Personal Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation & meals not indicated in the itinerary and optional activities.