Senait Ethiopia Tours invites you to join this safari tour in Ethiopia! The joy of traveling is that it can be enjoyed virtually anywhere in the world. In Ethiopia: the cradle of human being, truly offers an insight into Africa. Ethiopia is a land of mystery, ancient history, fierce beauty, splendor, discovery, secrets, and full of extraordinary wonders. Ethiopia’s awe-inspiring diversity is well represented in the tailor-made and package tours.
Day 1: Arrival at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport
Day 2: Fly to Bahir Dar and visit Lake Tana Island Monasteries and Blue Nile Falls
Day 3: Drive to Gondar and visit the Fassiladas Castles
Day 4: Excursion to Simien Mountain
Day 5: Flight to Lalibela
Day 6: Flight back to Addis Ababa and depart back home
1 day safari tour in Ethiopia
Simien Mountains National Parks and Lake Tana visits
Chance to see walia ibex, chilada baboon, and gelada baboon
Blue Nile and Jimbar Falls visits
Tourist standard bus vehicle
5 nights’ accommodation
Breakfasts and lunchs
- Addis Ababa sightseeing tour
- Bahir Dar historic route stop
- Island monasteries visit
- Blue Nile Falls and Jimbar Falls visits
- Ancient churches and castles visits
- AzmariBet’ visit
- Lalibela visit
- Lake Tana visit
- Domestic flight tickets
- Any meal in Addis
- Any payable beverages / drinks
- Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 25% of the total price.
- The deposit is halfly refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival.